Friday, March 6, 2015

Just for you card

I started doing this card for the My creative time challenge. I used the flower petal dies, fancy tri fold card die, and stitched postage frame die. I went by the sketch and color challenge. I used some liquid pearls, Viva pearl pens and enamel dots. I think between the liquid pearls and viva pearl pens I like the Viva better. They gave a more pearl look and rounded a little better than the liquid pearls did. I used the paper from Heidi Swapp.
I am going to enter this card into My Creative time challenge http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2015/03/designers-challenge.html and Simon says stamp challenge http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-special-ladygirly-challenge/

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is so pretty! I love the pink on the kraft cardstock! thanks for joining the challenge at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love how you layered the dies together. Thanks for joining our designer's challenge on the MCT blog!

    ReplyDelete