Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hello Card

I'm sorry I have been missing in action. I ended up going a week to Cheyenne, Wyoming to spend time with my grandmother for her 97th birthday. I really enjoyed the time with her. Then when I got back I spend a week searching for new living room furniture. I forgot how hard it is to find what I want lol!
 Then I decided to move my craft room to the smaller room so my hubby can have the bigger room for his man cave. I still don't have my room done but I needed to get this card done.

 I colored the girl with my spectrum nior markers and cut her out with My creative time stitched rectangle die. The hello sentiment is from My creative time chunky jar accesories. The girl is from Gerda Steiner. She is so cute and easy to color which I am just learning to color with markers so I need easy

No comments:

Post a Comment